Monday, November 24, 2008

Eagle Teleconferencing is the best way to go when looking for a way to connect with other businesses. Their extremely helpful reservation operators, made it completely easy for me. With it being my first time setting up calls I wasn't sure what to expect or where to start. The reservations department walked me through step by step and made it very easy for me to understand. They asked for the date, time, preference of pin numbers and dial in numbers, and how many lines we wanted on the call. I wanted the confirmation via e-mail and within the hour we had our confirmation and were ready to start our first conference call. Of course with it being our first conference call, we had a lot of questions and the staff at Eagle was there to answer my questions every time I called with another one. I don't know what i would have done without the helpful service of the reservations department.

No comments: