Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am a motivational speaker who travels all around the country speaking at different programs and schools. It is the best job I could ask for. There is only one thing I was missing, and that was my family. I missed so many hollidays and my childrens birthdays and memorable events while I was in an airport or hotel room. I loved my job, but I couldnt do it anymore, what I had to sacrafice was not worth it. I was desperate to find some way that I could have both. I was at a loss until I discoverd Eagle Teleconferencig. Why didnt I think of this sooner? I could give my speaches and lectures via telephone!!! I immediately created an account with Eagle and hold regular calls daily!! I still occasionally travel, but its on my own schedual. Never again will I have to miss out on family event!! My wife is thrilled!!

No comments: