Sunday, October 12, 2008

My first year working at a new company I had taken a vacation. The second day I called in to make sure everything was still going as planned. I was told that everyone was in a panic about something that was going completely wrong. The problem needed to be resolved that day and I was 400 miles away from home. I obviously couldn't get home in time to fix this problem before the meeting with the new clients the next day. So I called into Eagle Teleconferencing and set up an account and got my conference line reserved and the next day I was able to be apart of the meeting that I was originally suposed to miss. It went really really well and it was like we were actually in the room with the clients and the rest of our employees. What a relief to it was to get that out of the way and get on with my vacation with no other worries.

No comments: