Thursday, January 10, 2008

Conference call coming in handy

I have an account with EagleTeleconferencing and it has recently came in very handy for me. I got engaged and wanted to tell everyone at once so that I didn't hurt anyones feelings because some pople would know before other people. So I just called Eagle Teleconferencing and set up a conference line. And then emailed everyone that information to get in the conferene line. Then everyone called in and I told everyone the good news at once. So everyone was excited and happy that I had an account set up with Eagle so no one was left out finding out the good news. Thanks Eagle Teleconferencing!

2 comments:

Marty said...

Another way conference calling can come in handy is family reunions. This year more than half of my family was unable to travel to make it to the reunion so we set up a conference call and some people participated that way. Thank You,
Eagle Teleconferencing

Nicky O said...

I've also used this method for family reunions. This does come in very handy. Thanks to Eagle Teleconferencing my family memebers that would be unable to make it could call in and talk to everyone that was there.