Thursday, January 10, 2008

Conference calling with a baby on the way!

I am 2 months off from my due date and I have been really worried about taking my maternity leave because when I get back I will have a huge pile of things that need done. I have set up an account with Eagle Teleconfering and I am planning to do conference calls with my boss while I am gone, this way I won't be way behind when I get back. I can also use these conference calls to attend our company meetings. This is going to be great because that way I will be able to enjoy my leave instead of being worried about work. Thanks Eagle for offering this great service.

4 comments:

Marty said...

Your maternity leave should be as stressless and peacefull as you can possibly make it. I decided to go with Eagles conference calls instead of dealing with the hassle and worry of problems at the office. Teleconferencing was a real life saver in those six weeks away from the office!

Nicky O said...

After reading this I've decided to set up an account at Eagle so that I'm still an active part in the meetings while i'm on leave.

N.P. Jackson said...

I have used Eagle Teleconferencing in the past and they are awesome! I use their web conferencing and audio conferncing for business meetings all the time. It is a very convenient way to bring all of our locations together. They have such great feaures for all of their conference lines. Eagle has been a real asset to our company.

Nicky O said...

This is good to have if you've had major surgery also. Maybe you can't get out for several weeks & Eagle solves the problem with conference lines being available 24/7.