Friday, January 18, 2008

I just set up a new account with Eagle Teleconferencing. I have a conference call that is set up 24/7 so I never have to call and set up a new call. I always have a line any time I need it. I also got an IP address. So as the moderator of the call I can log onto the internet and I am able to see all the lines that have called into my call. It also gives me controll to mute and record the call myself. Also if there is a line causing troubles I can find that person and hang them up or mute just there line myself. This is so cool

2 comments:

Nicky O said...

I have a 24/7 line too and it comes in very handy when you don't have a set time to dial into to your call.

Nicky O said...

I have come to find that it is quite hard sometimes working around people's busy schedules. With Audio Podiums you can have your call recorded and then placed on a 24/7 voicemail box. People who were not able to attend the teleconference can then dial in at their own conveince.