Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family Updates

My grandfather has been very sick and we have family all over the United States. It is very hard to up date everyone on granfathers condition. I had been on conference calls with our buisness so I called Eagle Teleconferencing to see if I could set up an account. They set me up with a 24 hour conference line, so the dial in number and the pin number is the same all the time. We gave all family members the information and we set up several different time during the day so we could all call in and get up dated on grandfather and discuss any treatments that need to be done for his recovery. Thank you Eagle Teleconferening in providing my family with such great audio services.

2 comments:

Donna Henry said...

I also use Eagle Teleconferencing for my family. We have several 24/7 conference calls set up in case we need to get our family members together. They live in several different states and it's so easy for us to call into Eagle Teleconferencing and get on a conference call!

Nicky O said...

We have had to organize conference calls for an illness in the family also. It's easier than calling everyone one at a time & repeating an important situation over & over. Thank goodness for Eagle conferencing!